What do women really prefer when it comes to penis size? Yes, girls like big penises, sometimes real big ones. For most of women, a male penis will fall into one of the following categories:
- Ideal (perfect)
- Very satisfactory but not ideal
- Unsatisfactory: too small, too thin, too large or too thick.
You might be interested in reading also about:
- What age does the penis stops growing?
- Is it really posible to enlarge the penis naturally? Scientific Research
- 3 exercises for natural penis enlargement
Or continue reading about the ideal size penis for women.
The table graphically shows all possible combinations of length and thickness in 1 inche sections. For each combination on the list, women have rated from A (ideal) to E (unsatisfactory), depending on the ability of this size to satisfy her sexually.
- A 5.5 inches long and 7 inches thick penis would be nice (very thick but too short)
- A 8 inches and 5 inches thick penis would be nice (very long but too thin)
- A 7.5 inches long and 5.9 inches thick penis would be very satisfying but not ideal (very long but above average in thickness)
- A 5.9 inches long and 5.5 inches thick penis is between pleasant and satisfying.
- A 5 inches long and 4.33 inches thick penis would be described as unsatisfactory.
- Anyone over 11.5 inches long and 8.5 inches thick is classified as unsatisfactory because they are too large.Note: Most men are located between C (satisfactory) and D (pleasant), which represents the average penis size.
Only about 10% of men are on an A grade (ideal).
But don't forget that the ideal size is not what everyone is looking for. Most people prefer a cute guy with a type B or C (and some money) over an A.
However, let's just say you have a C on the edge. Chances are, a girl probably thinks it's okay. She might even tell you it's perfect. After all, there's a lot of guys with smaller penis. But if she could have an exact replica of you with a B penis, who do you think I'd pick? At the end of the day, no woman would choose the one with the smallest.