Premature ejaculation can be avoided by practicing techniques and exercises.
Pay attention during the reading of these tips and you will discover exercises and techniques that can help you control ejaculation and that are summarized in these groups:
- Mucular endurance exercises
- Techniques for couples
- Breathing exercises
- Controlled masturbation exercises
- Mind control exercises
Continue reading below for details of these exercises, tricks and techniques.
Muscular endurance exercises
- Kegel exercises: Kegel exercises are one of the most prominent techniques for controlling premature ejaculation. The method consists of exercising the PC muscle, which is the muscle that allows us to "turn the tap on and off" when we are urinating. Kegel exercises and a PC muscle will allow you to take control of your ejaculation. You can practice while urinating by turning the tap on and off, working or watching TV by contracting and relaxing the PC muscle.
- Squats are a good exercise to improve the problem of premature ejaculation, since they strengthen the PC muscle area. They should be performed in repetitions of 20, with breaks of 30 seconds and at least 30 minutes a day; the results are remarkable after the third week of their execution and help different areas in the lower part of the body.
Techniques for couples
- Pause-start method: During the sexual intercourse with your partner, exercise the "pause-start metothe". Whenever you very overexcited, pause yourselg for 7 seconds and breathe. And then continue with the sexual act. Little by little you will gain more control.
- Squeeze technique: When you feel you are about to ejaculate, apply pressure just below the glans. This simple gesture will lower your excitement and the imminence of ejaculation.
- "Just the tip": Try to perform partial penetration, introducing only the glans into the vagina. In this way you will be able to stimulate the most sensitive part of the vagina (the entrance) while you will have greater control of penetration, pulling out the penis quickly if necessary due to excessive excitement.
- Penetrate drawing circles: Frontal penetration is the most common and also the most pleasant. However, "penetration in circles" will allow you to have your penis inside your vagina, giving it pleasure while you reduce friction and thus your own stimulation.
- The tongue trick: Some research suggests that holding the tongue slightly behind the teeth on the palate can delay orgasm and thus the urge to ejaculate.
- The use of condoms serve as a retardant or sedative effect on the penis and can be a very effective strategy when having sex without premature ejaculation.
Proper breathing allows you to be less stressed and to better control your body and its impulses. You must learn to breathe with the diaphragmatic breathing to be more relaxed.
Usually, when you're overexcited, it's your chest that swells up. In the other hand, slow diaphragmatic breathing is causes your abdomen to swell with air. Breathing in this way will help you feel more relaxed and able to control your impulses and ejaculation.
Controlled masturbation exercises
Controlled masturbation is a way to take control over your ejaculations and the sensitivity of your penis. By practicing regular, controlled masturbation, you can learn how to avoid ejaculating when you are about to reach orgasm. Practice masturbation and stop at the very last moment.
Mind control exercises
Having mind control, not thinking about orgasm, staying relaxed with moderate arousal and control your thoughts will allow you to better manage your ejaculation. Thinking is fundamental, you must focus on feeling the stimuli your body receives and learning to manage them.
Psychological therapy is a effective method of preventing chronic premature ejaculation. If you suspect that stress or anxiety is behind your premature ejaculation, psychological therapy and mind control exercises can help you overcome the problem.